Back to top

VIDEO:Intensive Board Balayage + Long bob haircut

Current Status
Not Enrolled
47.00 EUR
Get Started

In this video we showed how to create board Balayage on previously bleached hair with more then one year of regrowth. Using 2 different volumes. We used 90/10 board Balayage technique , it means we bleached 90% and leaves 10% of her already bleached hair to create contrast.That’s exactly the reason why we love to called it intensive because we leave some natural parts of the hair but less then usually. For more take a look our video.

Need Help?